Forum Discussion

12 years ago

CONVINCE ME!

Leon2683 wrote:
Convince me to buy my next boatload!!!

I'm so close!!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

C'mon! What are you chicken? All the cool kids are doing it!
  • Leon2683 wrote:
    I guess they would almost see me through the year...
    I may need to restock at Christmas though but what the hell

I'm doing it :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Have you bought the load? If so how many have you used so far?? :twisted:
  • I was finally ready to buy my first boat load when the harp of doom scared me off. I did get back onto my game thanks to the info I found here, but was reluctant to spend $$ on a virtual game. Now, there are things I want but I'll have to wait. Beer drinking monkeys might be amusing, but I'm not supporting their habit. An Oompa Loompa on the other hand, could do my laundry, put away the groceries and all those other chores I hate; so I might have to go with the little orange guy.
  • grannybern14 wrote:
    Oompa Loompa on the other hand, could do my laundry, put away the groceries and all those other chores I hate; so I might have to go with the little orange guy.

You know, it's 2013-- Oompa Loompas have been emancipated for some time now.
  • shaygitz wrote:
    grannybern14 wrote:
    Oompa Loompa on the other hand, could do my laundry, put away the groceries and all those other chores I hate; so I might have to go with the little orange guy.

Yeah, but you can pay 'em with cacao beans! :mrgreen:
  • AOneTrueHero wrote:
    No don't do it man . Save your money for the airplane load :mrgreen: loljk. You know you want to buy premium decorations so you get your bonus percentage really high .

Ooop, the plane just blew up...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbwnpm4FzC1r00gva.gif
  • mwdalton wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:
    grannybern14 wrote:

Not in the US. They're covered under the Fair Wages Labor Act, and I believe you even have to buy 'em a health plan now.
  • cl891 wrote:
    AOneTrueHero wrote:
    Save your money for the airplane load

How many donuts do you think that would be? Or even better, the aircraft carrier load of donuts?

10,000 doughnuts for $200, sounds good to me.
  • AOneTrueHero wrote:
    No don't do it man . Save your money for the airplane load :mrgreen: loljk. You know you want to buy premium decorations so you get your bonus percentage really high .

People know that depending on the size the boat, a boat can carry more than a plane. It's why we still have container ships
    Bring on the container ships of donuts. mmmm donuts
  • shaygitz wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:
    grannybern14 wrote:

Not in the US. They're covered under the Fair Wages Labor Act, and I believe you even have to buy 'em a health plan now.

Lousy bleeding hearts! :mrgreen:
  • indys2nd wrote:
    menace1211 wrote:
    Leon2683 wrote:
    Convince me to buy my next boatload!!!

I'm so close!!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

C'mon! What are you chicken? All the cool kids are doing it!

Or from another perspective, you're going to buy donuts anyway and the cost per donut is less with the boatload than purchasing the other packs. :lol:

At least that's what I told myself last week when I added the $100 in Target gift cards. (Oh, if you got them on sale, it's not really $100. :mrgreen:

Now, I'm just waiting for Kang! 8)

+1 just waiting for Kant and kudos that's what I look forward to most. I have nearly 2,000 donuts for it :D