Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Google/EA/CG have officially stolen from me.

I think everyone needs to know about this because it looks like its brought my 5 years on this game to an immediate halt.

I purchased a 14.99$ pack and the store froze as I purchased it and crashed my game so I relog back into the game and click on restore purchases which has crashed my game again.
So I investigate the purchase to see a 30.99$ charge to my account (yes I only authorised for 14.99) which this has happened before but the difference in the last two times it happened is it purchased a pack that existed. This time it apparently purchased a pack from 2021 which I cant receive because it doesn't currently exist.

So my game is in a perpetual loop of them trying to finalize the transaction but can't simply because the item doesn't exist in the store. Which is crashing my game i cant even log in.

I have spoken to EA support and got the typical "its not our problem speak to Google" response (its been a few days now and even delivering the exact cause of this bug they still didn't understand what was wrong)

So now onto Google support who told me to clear my cache and restart the game... also struggling to realise the problem is on their end.
They did tell me I had to wait the 1-4 business days to hear about the refund on the purchase which i received today.

Which was denied. Apparently it was completely in their policy to charge my 2x what I authorised to spend and then not only give me nothing for it but completely make the game unplayable for me. When confronting support about the issue they simply put me in another perpetual loop "youll have to speak to the developers"
"Youll have to speak to Google support"

So now what? I guess my 10.5m semi whale account has come to an end over 30$.
And without my authorisation for the purchase this is theft.