Forum Discussion

11 years ago

cooling towers

have you done all the quests before the cooling towers yet?
  • The last building I did was the school and now I'm building the white house
  • oh wow thank you. I didn't realize I had to do all those other tasks first. This seems odd that it gave me this task when I have to do all those others first.

thanks again
  • apache539 wrote:
    oh wow thank you. I didn't realize I had to do all those other tasks first. This seems odd that it gave me this task when I have to do all those others first.

thanks again

It did that because the Strongman Homer tasks are a themed event task and will unlock whether or not you have the building. This is true of all themed/event tasks.

That first task, "Reach level and build the " is basically only telling you that you need that building before you can do that task. You will never be prompted to actually build a main level questline based building in a themed/event questline.

Also, the level number given is only a minimum level required to get to the point in the questline where you would unlock the building, not the level you will definitely get the building. In fact, you will probably always be 1 or 2 (or maybe more) levels about the building you're currently at.