Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Crab juice

Why, if there have been Khlav Kalash stands from the beginning of the game, is there no Khlav Kalash guy?
  • Been wanting that dude for a while. He needs to be added ASAP

http://cdn-9chat-fun.9cache.com/media/photo/ab1wVO8Lo_480w_v1.jpg
  • Can we get the booted car too? Task with Homer driving the booted car, maybe?
  • "Annathewicked;c-1871750" wrote:
    Can we get the booted car too? Task with Homer driving the booted car, maybe?

The booted car and the khlav kalash seller would be awesome although the task of Homer driving might be a bit disappointing being as cars don't move :(
  • I'd really really like the World Trade Center too, but pretty sure that is one we will never get.
  • "zutroy69;c-1873749" wrote:
    I'd really really like the World Trade Center too, but pretty sure that is one we will never get.

90% Positive, as neat as it could be, this is a Never happen.... circumstances and all. Just my thought- but I would bet money on no way on that
  • "Annathewicked;c-1873752" wrote:
    "zutroy69;c-1873749" wrote:
    I'd really really like the World Trade Center too, but pretty sure that is one we will never get.

90% Positive, as neat as it could be, this is a Never happen.... circumstances and all. Just my thought- but I would bet money on no way on that

Tend to agree with you that it's unlikely to happen although sometimes we get the odd surprise and this is one surprise that I'd like.