Forum Discussion

AaronRulz78
New Spectator
5 years ago

fizzy juice question

Is there a way to stop your sim from drinking their fizzy juice? I want them to make the juice to sell and she keeps drinking it, even from her inventory.
    Kathykins
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Not that I know, they're pretty quick to grab a bottle too (we all know how crazy they are with drinking). I've usually sold the bottles from inventory straight away, only a couple times the sim managed to grab a bottle. If left in inventory, its up for grabs, literally. :)
  • There is a box and you can actually store your stuff from their inventory in it. I put inflatable beds in it and some items they created in there. I think it's in the storage section. I created an attic with the ladder so they cold put stuff up there. And that box came in quite handy.
    janyses
    Seasoned Spectator
    "comicsforlife;c-17537757" wrote:
    My Sims not drinking it at all Lucky

Mine aren't either. Not until I tell them to. Maybe it only happens because of the drinking NAP?
  • I use the yard sale table and just put it in the table inventory right away. It does have an expiration date though and will go bad if you don't sell it soon (silly sims will still buy spoiled juice though!).
  • I had this problem too, It was driving me nuts. She had made the juice for a client and had to go to a community lot to use the computer to talk to the client and send the juice. Everytime she would get 1/2 way through the action she would cancel the action to grab a drink she was suppose to send. After 8 or so times of this I finally sent her home, took the order out of her inventory, sent her back to the lot to chat with client then back home to get the juice, then back to the lot to send it. Yikes!
    Kathykins
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "akaniki0;c-17537718" wrote:
    I had this problem too, It was driving me nuts. She had made the juice for a client and had to go to a community lot to use the computer to talk to the client and send the juice. Everytime she would get 1/2 way through the action she would cancel the action to grab a drink she was suppose to send. After 8 or so times of this I finally sent her home, took the order out of her inventory, sent her back to the lot to chat with client then back home to get the juice, then back to the lot to send it. Yikes!

You don't need the juice in her personal inventory to send it. Haven't tried putting them in the fridge, but items in household inventory can be sent that way too. I do it a lot for fabricated furniture.
  • "comicsforlife;c-17537757" wrote:
    My Sims not drinking it at all Lucky

My sims didn't drink it either, not sure if it's because they only made six packs.