Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Crashing Constantly!

NeiltonSantos11 wrote:
My tapped out keeps crashing like every 20 mins.. It will freeze for a few seconds then just shut off, I could handle it befor when it was like once every 2 days but this is ridiculous!!

Happening to me, too. I'm playing on my iPad since I can't get in on my iPhone. I've been getting that annoying pop up message that I have too many decorations and I know that's the problem but I refuse to delete any more houses or decorations! I'm gonna have to go with more GB's with my next iPhone upgrade. :|
  • mine crashes very rarely now and what seems to be crashing it most of the time is sideshow Bob. When the game crashes i open it up again and 90% of the time i then get a message that sideshow bob is spotted.
  • I get a crash like that once a day and its usually over the same spot on springfield
  • Yeah I've got sideshow bob in my town as well.. Think it might be crashing at the same spot as well..
  • Tell me about it, it's driving me insane. I've never felt the need to complain about crashing or server issues before because issues have been few and far between but these last two weeks have been dreadful. It always seems to crash when I'm sending a lot of characters on jobs at the same time. If I see say 3 characters on jobs at time and wait a minute until I send the next 3 it seems to be okay. Also the game seems to run more smoothly if everyone who can be in Krustyland is sent to Krustyland.
  • NarraMine88 wrote:
    Tell me about it, it's driving me insane. I've never felt the need to complain about crashing or server issues before because issues have been few and far between but these last two weeks have been dreadful. It always seems to crash when I'm sending a lot of characters on jobs at the same time. If I see say 3 characters on jobs at time and wait a minute until I send the next 3 it seems to be okay. Also the game seems to run more smoothly if everyone who can be in Krustyland is sent to Krustyland.

i cant have skinner in there because the lack of 1 hour and 4 hour jobs drives me crazy
  • Yeah I just noticed Skinner has no 1hr job, I thought unlocking Duff Pavilion would give him one but it seems Seymour doesn't drink!
  • It crashes on my iPad probably 3 to 4 times a day. My iPhone has never crashed on me
  • Mines being a bit temperamental lately. So maybe they're sorting out stuff for the release of iOs7 :?
  • Mine crashes constantly in Krustyland. I've been back-and-forth with EA on this for a few weeks now, and no luck. It all started when I got that mandatory android update. It's seriously frustrating.
  • NarraMine88 wrote:
    Tell me about it, it's driving me insane. I've never felt the need to complain about crashing or server issues before because issues have been few and far between but these last two weeks have been dreadful. It always seems to crash when I'm sending a lot of characters on jobs at the same time. If I see say 3 characters on jobs at time and wait a minute until I send the next 3 it seems to be okay. Also the game seems to run more smoothly if everyone who can be in Krustyland is sent to Krustyland.

I would agree with this but add--It occurs for me in KL and SF after I have been visiting friend's towns.
    There has been a major memory leak when visiting towns for awhile now--
    Either EA doesn't know about it or can't get a fix in yet.