Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Crazy Plane - Where's the airport?

mine will end up in storage...unless it has a multiplier or payout, in which case in my junk area of town

there actually needs to be an event where we can get multiple items for an airport such as:
- watch tower
- hanger
- runway
etc

an airport as 1 item would be too small
  • And we need to be able to place the airplanes, helicopters, cars etc. on the airport tracks.
  • Paris Hilton is in the game, she is as flat as an airport. So airport is in the game.
  • Well I just got the plane and in all honesty it would never be seen in an airport lol, think I might make some space around my junk yard/recycling centre as that's a much more suitable place for it, oh if you tap on it it's animated but I'll not say what it does so as not to spoil the animation for anyone.
  • I just got this also. It's more of a crash victim, so I made a crash site using the rock formations from the Western event, campfire, trees.
  • I like it and this point in the quest line makes me want to stop kem farming ....it looks great to see 25 completed.
  • devilhunt1449 wrote:
    Well I just got the plane and in all honesty it would never be seen in an airport lol, think I might make some space around my junk yard/recycling centre as that's a much more suitable place for it, oh if you tap on it it's animated but I'll not say what it does so as not to spoil the animation for anyone.

just got it also, yeah, looks like with more land im going to start a junkyard with the plane, spruce caboose and other items im not thinking of now. Maybe Cletus can start a new buisiness venture :lol: I like it, really like the nose of it but not airport decoration to me.
    got to check the visual of it, didnt think to check that-thanks for the tidbit
  • moat148 wrote:
    I like it and this point in the quest line makes me want to stop kem farming ....it looks great to see 25 completed.

I know what you're talking about :wink: without giving away too much, I put a bunch of my KEMs all around my town behind various buildings.
  • If this is more like a plane crash, perhaps I could put together a Lost theme, if it'll fit somewhat on the beach.
  • LPLeach wrote:
    If this is more like a plane crash, perhaps I could put together a Lost theme, if it'll fit somewhat on the beach.

That's a really good idea. I just checked and it can be placed partially on the beach area.
  • I was just thinking that I could use a bomb shelter (with shrubbery), perhaps the cave from the Wild West event. Set up a compound of the brown houses inland.
    Would be awesome if they open up a 3rd section past SH. Perfect location for this.