Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Criminals spawning in town

Note:I'm hesistant to make any conclusions about lowered spawning rates (I'm around 5800 pies so far so I haven't seen a marked drop but I did hoard 1 heart felons so there's a boost there)

However, based on the elf weirdness around XMAS I got into a go to KLand as a manner of making sure the the game was synched and have noticed the following. I'll clear my town of criminals, go to Krustyland (to also make sure there weren't any neighbors visiting there) & when I go back to my town there will be a clump (usually 3) of criminals in my landing zone...this happens most often on my first town visit (after an overnight break) so I'm guessing there's something in the game mechanism where "banked" criminals only spawn after you clear the majority of the free ones (& there's a time gap). It's possible that I just missed a few criminals and going to KL and back caused them to respawn in a clump. I'll record my end of day number of pies and see what tomorrow morning brings (so I can say in x hours I got y criminals & see how that compared to round one)