Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Cut Scenes - Do You Like Them?

I enjoy them - gives the game a little something extra. Id like to see more implemented.
  • When I started playing the game, they definitely made the game for me. I enjoyed them a lot. It wouldn't hurt if they added more of them, but seeing how they stopped making them it's probably unlikely to happen.
  • AJtheboss1 wrote:
    When I started playing the game, they definitely made the game for me. I enjoyed them a lot. It wouldn't hurt if they added more of them, but seeing how they stopped making them it's probably unlikely to happen.

Never say never ;)
  • I mentioned this in another post recently but, yes, I would definitely like to see some more cutscenes added. I didn't vote that they "make the game," but they are definitely fun to watch and add something extra. As I progressed through the quests, I found myself wanting to see another video clip.
  • I don't remember seeing them at all when I started playing a neon ago.

I just started a second SF and I have seen them a few times. I wish I would have had these the first time through!
  • I just spent $1,000?! Oh well, I'll just tell them that my kids did it...

Always bring me laughter... :lol:

When I hit $1,000 spending, I'll tell EA that too. :wink:
  • I wish there were more. It seems strange that they just ended doing them, but I guess it was too much to keep up with.
  • I really like them. I wish they were longer and more of them.

My favorite is the Bart falling out of the treehouse followed by Homer sitting at the dining table alone.