Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Cutscenes

It would be neat if they made more. Must of been a ton a work for Matt though!
  • dromtsul wrote:
    I think it's more likely that they aren't going to try to impress us anymore because we've already married them. Time to get fat and lazy.

As much as id like to say "Say it aint soooo" lol You have a very good point :( They got us hook line and sinker now :lol:
  • jbillotte wrote:
    KrustyBrand wrote:
    jbillotte wrote:
    KrustyBrand wrote:
    jbillotte wrote:
    For those of you who remember those short cutscenes at the beginning of their tapped out journey. Wouldn't it be great if they started making cutscenes again? :)

You know similar to this one : http://youtu.be/x5bMH1g_t7M

For something you only see once, these cutscenes probably take up a fair chunk of memory -- in a game that's already a memory hog.

There are 3 http://youtu.be/h3hQAHT9egs

Right. I'm just sayin' (and maybe I'll be proven wrong) that for the reason stated those will be only ones we'll ever see.

I understand that they will most likely not create anymore, i was just stating the fact that it would be nice :)

I can agree with that! :D :D
  • dromtsul wrote:
    I think it's more likely that they aren't going to try to impress us anymore because we've already married them. Time to get fat and lazy.

Agreed. They will do just enough to keep the revenue stream constant and no more.
  • They're moving as quick as they can, I don't understand all the negativity towards EA on this forum.
  • jbillotte wrote:
    They're moving as quick as they can, I don't understand all the negativity towards EA on this forum.

Speaking only for myself, my cynicism is informed by my six months of experience with EA and this game. It's been a real love-hate relationship.
  • Never even new about these befor there well gd hope they bring more out
  • The small simpsons tapped out app, isn't really a priority, didnt mean to cause a fight...
  • jbillotte wrote:
    The small simpsons tapped out app, isn't really a priority, didnt mean to cause a fight...

No, no. Please don't take these comments about EA the wrong way. Certainly not upset with *you* and you're certainly entitled to express your opinion. It's just that some (many?, most?) of the users here are rather hardened concerning what they see as EA's mercenary, bottom-line tactics, especially as regards their help center/customer service.