Forum Discussion

11 years ago

What happen to cutscenes?

Just look at the size of the game.. over 200 Mb for this kind of game is already too much
  • jfcal2005 wrote:
    Just look at the size of the game.. over 200 Mb for this kind of game is already too much

Oh good point. I was just thinking cost. I'm sure they can do like 100+ text boxes for about the same cost as one short clip. Don't get me wrong, I love the cutscenes as much as anyone, but I'll get more enjoyment from a long quest line or two.
  • I'm glad they are gone. For some reason my game always bugged out when one of them would start playing. The screen would go all green or black and i would have to uninstall and install the game again to get it to work.
  • I'd love to see more cut scenes. I actually completely forgot about them until I accidentally clicked the little icon the other day. Made me nostalgic for the early days of the game. If I could only go back and warn myself that the game is life ruiningly fun. My guess is they did the voice-work in a day or two and never expected the game to blow up like it did.
  • The game is over 200MB in size now, more video's (which take up a LOT of space) won't add to the games joy beyond a quick watch of them.