Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Daily Target

im more afraid for the community prizes :P
  • Apparently you need 10000 to get the last prize. Once you unlock a prize, you keep the goo you have already collected (just like the snakes during WD).
  • Marcovarius wrote:
    10 000 is nothing but is there a second page we are not aware of?

good point! :shock:
  • MacJiggles wrote:
    Marcovarius wrote:

Yeah, maybe we will get a snake, i mean ghost box. I have not seen yet where we are getting Maude's ghost. spAnser on his site had some images I have not seen as part of the 15 prizes. Can anyone confirm?

I also do not see where we get Kodos?
  • brettolmsted wrote:
    MacJiggles wrote:
    Marcovarius wrote:

Yeah, maybe we will get a snake, i mean ghost box. I have not seen yet where we are getting Maude's ghost. spAnser on his site had some images I have not seen as part of the 15 prizes. Can anyone confirm?

Yes i have seen her in a friends town, i believe she unlocks as part of the story line
  • MacJiggles wrote:
    Marcovarius wrote:

It says "Get enough Goo and you will earn 15 awesome prizes." So 10 in the first page and the rest 5 might be the communal but if not...

Edit... I have to speed up my typing...
  • Some quick math says you need to get about 300 goo/day in order to get to the 10,000 and get all individual prizes
  • brettolmsted wrote:
    MacJiggles wrote:
    Marcovarius wrote:

I also do not see where we get Kodos?

You get Kodos the same way as you got Kang last year. Shooting him down using the Ray Gun.
  • There's also the prizes at the Simpsons house though which is either 4 or five not sure...

So that would be 20 prizes or are those not prizes?
  • Maude's ghost came through a Homer quest with the Gypsy, I confess I sped it up with donuts.....it is called "The Ghost in the Machine-based App Pt. 5" she possess Homer, Homer get's possessed by Maude and then you have to make Ned spend time with the possessed Homer, all three quests are 12 hours each, but can be completed at the same time.