Forum Discussion

bluntcard
New Traveler
8 years ago

Decoration limit 2017, let's be real

So, for anyone who has played this game for a significant amount of time, a real issue is approaching, and soon it's going to be a major problem in the game. There was a time when the decoration limit was only a problem for those who placed way too many decorations, too many trees, etc.

But now we are at a place where even if you place the most minimal of decorations, with the amount of land offered and what has become a constant flow of events and mini events with almost zero break, there is so much new content that it has become almost impossible to place everything without deleting items from other events.

An increase of 100 or so items each six months isn't going to cut it anymore. Something has to give. Either there has to be a drastic increase in the deco limit or items like walls and shrubs need to be counted in fourths or eighths rather than equaling a full sized deco.

I have huge lakes in my SF, I would say a fourth of my town, and don't own all the available land and am very close to the deco limit.

What should be done? Continue your Springfield in a new window? Shelbyville? Something has to give, soon.