Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Devil Flanders Question

Yes, it's premium, but there is no 24 hr task without the Heck House church skin. I already had the Puritan Flanders skin, so I got it mainly for the 8 hr task (got tired of using dual 10 hr Sacagawea Lisa for him).
  • wiedmannaj wrote:
    Yes, it's premium, but there is no 24 hr task without the Heck House church skin. I already had the Puritan Flanders skin, so I got it mainly for the 8 hr task (got tired of using dual 10 hr Sacagawea Lisa for him).

Now if someone can confirm the stand gives a percent bonus, I'll probably be picking it up.
  • If you search that infos you can get them in the walkthrough info but yes it gives you 2.5% bonus
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    If you search that infos you can get them in the walkthrough info but yes it gives you 2.5% bonus

I got the initial information from you, I just wanted confirmation to be sure. You do amazing work, but when you put up that much information in that short period of time, mistakes happen (I think the wiki has the donut truck listed at 60 but I'm pretty sure I only paid 40 for it, for example).

Thanks though :D
  • I don't think I got a bonus from the stand. It pays out peppers every 8 hours so I think it will act more like a building.
  • petehd14 wrote:
    I don't think I got a bonus from the stand. It pays out peppers every 8 hours so I think it will act more like a building.

I picked it up and can confirm it does give the multiplier bonus. It basically acts like the wailing walls do; cash and percentage bonus. I was less likely to get it without it, but it's a pretty good deal with the bonus and the premium skin attached. Admittedly not a great looking building, but I do want to make a chili cook-off area, so I need what I can get (shame it dwarfs the wacking day booths though).