Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Did Moe keep his shotgun task?

Nope, all of the Easter tasks go away including Moe's.
  • Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

Even Nelson's?

Yup, even his. Dumb if you ask me.

Should've kept Moe's & Nelsons tasks

I think they are saving these tasks for future events, so they can save money on making new animated tasks.
  • ^They definitely reused quite a few of them lately (Ned with the net, Homer with the dynamite, Moe with the shotgun)...

I say just make them all permanent (but only make Ralph's permanent of the ones that involve an egg) and replace some character tasks that are indoors.
  • Starman_thc wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

Even Nelson's?

Yes, per lpnintendos post and tstotopix, even Nelson loses his Easter task. I was also surprised by this.

Nelson has the WOD FIR task as a 16 hour task (for those with the Sunsphere), so not sure why the need/desire for another (even tho the easter animation is better than the blue hair)...

Kirk has two 8hr tasks. Hand out Fliers (outside) & Run the Cracker Factory (indoors)
    Moe has two 3hr ones. Visit the Track (indoors) & Sing at the Singing Sirloin(indoors)

Surely more characters can have more tasks at the same time limit.
  • To confirm someone's earlier question:

If you update while a character is doing an Easter task they will continue doing the task after the update. I have updated and homer is stealing eggs, nelson is molesting a tree, Ned is dancing with a net, moe is stalking around with his shotgun, and Ralph appears to be continuing to try and poo with an Easter basket.

My farm which was in the middle of growing bunnies or whatever the task was called did not continue. It was an empty task less farm.
  • Starman_thc wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

Even Nelson's?

Yes, per lpnintendos post and tstotopix, even Nelson loses his Easter task. I was also surprised by this.

Nelson has the WOD FIR task as a 16 hour task (for those with the Sunsphere), so not sure why the need/desire for another (even tho the easter animation is better than the blue hair)...

The more cool outdoor tasks the better regardless of what time slot they fall under. For ALL characters