Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Did UFO's stop spawning this afternoon?

I'm pretty sure you only get one chance to get a UFO in your friends' town every 24 hours. So if a UFO didn't show up there on your first time in their town that day, there's no chance of it showing up again for another 24 hours. Does that make sense? So like:

Friend A: No UFO
Friend B: No UFO
Friend C: UFO!
Friend D: No UFO

Then if you go back to any of those towns within 24 hours, there's no chance of a UFO in any of them. Also, the clock re-sets every time you go back, so it will actually take longer to regenerate the more times you visit them.

I hope that makes sense!

P.S. I just got a UFO in a friend's town while writing this, so yes they're still available.
  • Ah I had no idea it was meant to work like that. Should have started burning through these rockets earlier then.

Ahh well, only 13 wasted, probably wouldn't have gotten anything special anyway... at least I don't have to waste time looking again.

Thanks much friend.
  • You're welcome! I just learned about this a few days ago too. :) Too bad you can't try for those 30 donuts though. :( I never got any either.
  • When I don't have rockets every town has a ufo in it. When I have 1 rocket seems like only one town out of 100 does and the when I shoot it down I win gummi Bears.
  • Blahhh2014 wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:
    When I don't have rockets every town has a ufo in it. When I have 1 rocket seems like only one town out of 100 does and the when I shoot it down I win gummi Bears.

Ain't it the truth!

I either win gummi bears or treat bags. Actually, now that I have finished the UBO and long protein prizes, I get 50 proteins as well. Quite frustrating because as I needed ray guns, I never got any. Now that it is the end, I need chocolate bars, but those are quite rare. And I only got the 30 donuts once.
  • :roll: ...Yeah, lack of this knowledge just boned my 'Plan A' for any hope of getting more reasonably close to UBO & hovercraft. Went and bought extra ammo & now stuck w/15 waiting for use...
    Ugh, that blows.... that buloooows....
    Certainly hoping for event extension :x