Forum Discussion

11 years ago

diminishing returns?

Personally it is a mix of the 2nd and 3rd options on the poll for me, but since I could only pick one, I went with "grabbing every last one of em", as that kind of ensures that I would be visiting my neighbors to get those extras anyways.

Since I don't spend donuts, freebies (other than the time I invest) is about the only way I know of offhand that would get me any kind of bonus multiplier items, so I'm going to give it my best to try to win as many of those kinds of items that I can, when given the opportunity.
  • How do you change your name as I am yiyah10 so not getting as many visits ?
  • wickedwife42 wrote:
    yiyah10 wrote:
    How do you change your name as I am yiyah10 so not getting as many visits ?

Visits origin site, sign in- there's a pretty obvious link for changing your name on the main page.

Helped me a ton on visits- like I said I know the pain so I'm being diligent on my own visiting! :mrgreen:

Challenge- visit all your friends because your amazing and want to help them as much as you help yourself! I know it takes time and can't be done everyday but a few times a week to see ALL your friends? C'mon peeps be amazing!
    beware some users had troubles and lost town. better not do it on an advanced town
  • I have been trying to hit every neighbor on my list, but keep getting the "Reconnecting" screen. That gets kind of annoying after a while. Therefore, I have been trying to alternate going from A-Z with Z-A. I still want to hit everybody since that is more helpful, but it isn't always happening.
  • Here's how I simplify heart-gathering and neighbor-visiting ... I visit one third of my neighbors in the morning, another third around mid day, and the final third in the evening.

That way I don't get burned out trying to visit all 100 neighbors in one sitting. Also this ensures I clear out all completed buildings & actions & valentines in my Springfield multiple times a day so that visiting neighbors will have plenty of characters free to tap.
  • epolng wrote:
    I have been trying to hit every neighbor on my list, but keep getting the "Reconnecting" screen. That gets kind of annoying after a while. Therefore, I have been trying to alternate going from A-Z with Z-A. I still want to hit everybody since that is more helpful, but it isn't always happening.

Trouble with hitting the "Reconnecting" screen is when you re-enter the game and your back at the beginning of your neighbour list regardless of how far you were before. It needs to be changed so you can pick up where you left off like when you voluntarily leave the game and then go back to it sometime later... :x