Forum Discussion

11 years ago

disable app store auto update

Good looking out ;)
  • How do you know automatic updates are off? I thought as long as I didn't update from the app store I would be fine until the game forces me to update?
  • HQmer wrote:
    stingray1122 wrote:
    How do you know automatic updates are off? I thought as long as I didn't update from the app store I would be fine until the game forces me to update?

He means from the AppStore/Google Play store. There's no way to prevent TSTO from auto updating, but if you have your respective store set to not auto update you can choose when to receive store based updates.

Okay thanks
  • HQmer wrote:
    stingray1122 wrote:
    How do you know automatic updates are off? I thought as long as I didn't update from the app store I would be fine until the game forces me to update?

He means from the AppStore/Google Play store. There's no way to prevent TSTO from auto updating, but if you have your respective store set to not auto update you can choose when to receive store based updates.

I'm confused? Where do u find that in the Iphone?
  • Vs1976 wrote:
    HQmer wrote:
    stingray1122 wrote:

Settings > iTunes & App Store > toggle on/off under automatic downloads
  • jankrohn wrote:
    In case you want to continue tapping bunnies for a few days past the official event end date, turn off automatic app updates, and don't update TSTO manually.
    It will probably let you continue on the Easter event for a bit before an app store update becomes mandatory.

How? Nevermind
  • If one day of punishment renders at least one of the three characters, I'd be glad to be punished (though I realize the chances are quite low).
  • DamnedDonuts wrote:
    Vs1976 wrote:
    HQmer wrote:
    stingray1122 wrote:

Settings > iTunes & App Store > toggle on/off under automatic downloads

Mine is turned off but sometimes I still get auto updates.
  • Another tip is that when your friends update (and thus you can't visit their towns), replace them with those who haven't updated yet. There will usually be one or two threads in the Friends section requesting adds from non-updaters. It's like a pact of sorts. :)

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.

49,396 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago