Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Discount Doughnuts!!! Bring On Gill!!!!

Not rumored to happen for awhile. Maybe Halloween or Xmas update. I bought mine with a Target Gift card that was discounted as part of back to school promotions. You might want to look into that as a way to save money on the game.

I'd love a donut sale too. :D
  • LuciiTigger14 wrote:
    I still have 1000 left from the last sale. And I'm determined to keep them until the holiday events. But I want arnie pie so bad lol

He will always be flying in my town Luci. 8) He was well worth the donuts.
  • smitty3182589 wrote:
    Its been a while since we saw Gill. With all the new items to buy in the Docks and Crustyland its about time the devs brought out a discount. Buy in bulk and save plus its my birthday next week and I want to buy up big and do not want to pay retail. Pleeeeeeeeeseee respond if you feel the same. :) :) :mrgreen: :P :D :-) :)

new items in the docks? did i miss something?
  • ephphoneapps wrote:
    smitty3182589 wrote:
    Its been a while since we saw Gill. With all the new items to buy in the Docks and Crustyland its about time the devs brought out a discount. Buy in bulk and save plus its my birthday next week and I want to buy up big and do not want to pay retail. Pleeeeeeeeeseee respond if you feel the same. :) :) :mrgreen: :P :D :-) :)

new items in the docks? did i miss something?

No, Squidport and Krustyland expansions came after the last Gil sale which is what they were referencing.
  • I've been waiting for ole Gil to stop by too. How much of a discount does he usually offer? Honestly, I've never really paid attention.
  • RynoJordan23 wrote:
    I've been waiting for ole Gil to stop by too. How much of a discount does he usually offer? Honestly, I've never really paid attention.

I want to say that I think it's like around 15% or 20%. The last time I bought donuts from him it was the $50 pack. I think I paid $35-$40. Not sure. It's not 50% off. I do know that.