Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Do you have standards?

I'll start. I usually keep around 30 neighbors so I can properly watch (spy) on their farm progress. I'm up to thirty instead of 20 because if coin farming but I like the neighbors I have.
  • (Keys1980)
    You are awesome.

I would never be able to cut you if we were to be friends. It would be too evil. My town is ginormous and very ornate. You would need like a week at least to recreate that sucka.

:) Swoon... :)
  • Awwww thank you so much!

I'm not culling anybody who I interact with on here. That is the biggest draw for me these days, seeing the towns of those who are active posters and watching them grow and change. The only reason I would do that is if their towns make me crash all the time and even then only if it's because it is a house farmer that is causing the crashing.

Happy New Year!
  • lissarv68 wrote:
    Awwww thank you so much!

I'm not culling anybody who I interact with on here. That is the biggest draw for me these days, seeing the towns of those who are active posters and watching them grow and change. The only reason I would do that is if their towns make me crash all the time and even then only if it's because it is a house farmer that is causing the crashing.

Happy New Year!

Lissa, some of the most elaborate and spacious towns will also crash games, not just those with multiple houses. Those hedge mazes are lovely, but added to the rest of the decorations, they can prove deadly. Just saying. . .

Happy New Year, all!
  • I just combed out the farmers from my list. Most of them were random people from add me threads. Do need more friends now.
  • elsie_d wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Awwww thank you so much!

Happy New Year!

Lissa, some of the most elaborate and spacious towns will also crash games, not just those with multiple houses. Those hedge mazes are lovely, but added to the rest of the decorations, they can prove deadly. Just saying. . .

Happy New Year, all!

LOL you scared me for a minute there. I thought "Wait, am I causing crashing?" then I realized we aren't friends and issued a sigh of relief. Oh I know that elaborate towns can cause it too those are the ones I'm willing to put up with...I thought I conveyed that in my post? if not, sorry I meant to convey that lol. Elaborate towns that cause crashing are not going to get deleted but house farmers/ugly towns that cause crashing will be (well unless I like the person from posting on here then...shrug).

So basically there is no rhyme or reason to my decision....or any of my decisions....I'm at the mercy of my whims.
  • I agree my town isn't too crazy but i love my town and even like what some others have done 1 thing i saw was a person used bushes to make a pyramid it was cool
  • I added anyone while tying to get santa coins but now am going through them, keeping the ones which look cool. Have a couple of people who are farming but I prefer the decorated ones where I can steal ideas