Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Does anyone visit their KL anymore ?

Yep, twice a day....have all non-goo earning KL characters on 24hr tasks there. Up to 250,000 tickets.
:evil: :twisted: :twisted:
  • I still visit my Krustyland at least twice a day to get a chance to win donuts in the balloon game. I've only won donuts once in the balloon game, but it's bound to happen again- hopefully. I don't send as many of my characters on Krustyland errands so that they are free to get "possessed" in Springfield so that they earn more goo.

But I still try to earn Krustyland tickets so that I can exchange them for money. I figure that it's best to earn as much Springfield money as possible. I'm sure they'll be more buildings to buy in the future.
  • Twice a day to collect tickets and bust balloons. Why let them go to waste. My characters can collect goo so no Krustyland bus for them till nov 8
  • I go there a few times per day to collect tickets and play the balloon game. I pulled all the characters out when the Halloween event started because I wanted a build up of cash and goo in Springfield. The first several bonus GOO boxes ate a good share of my SF savings, as I had to do all three boxes to get the donuts. Thankfully, the last few have given me three donuts on the first guess, so I have enough again to send some of my non-goo earners back to KL to start working on tickets. I have all the rides up, but need to do some beautification. It looks worse than a traveling carnival at the moment.
  • I go in once a day to get the tix, wish it had been integrated into the main game
  • Yes, but I just started working on it officially as of 2 days ago. I let it sit for a week or so to collect goo and finishing Halloween tasks
  • i havent finished it yet, but only keep a few characters there.
    collect twice a day