Forum Discussion

Brymc_Gamel
Rising Rookie
4 years ago

Conquest is not fun anymore

Despite my characters getting stronger this time around, I find it impossible to progress through sector 2 normal. The first time I played Conquest (@ 2.5mil GP), I was able to make to beginning of sector 3. The second time I played Conquest (@ 2.75mil GP), I got to the final match of sector 2. Now (@ 3mil GP), I can only beat the first 6 matches of sector 2. It's an absolute breeze through those 6 matches but the minute I hit the 7th match, I am absolutely crushed. I've remodded my toons, changed synergies, changed data disks, etc...but it is impossible to defeat either available match. Most of the time, I don't even get a turn!

My sector 2 experience went from one match being fairly easy to the next match being immediately impossible. I'm hoping in the future that the normal mode can be a bit easier or at least have a gradual increase in the difficulty from match-to-match. My sector 2 experience went from fairly easy to immediately impossible.

I have loved this game. CG has been gracious with drops every once in a while, and I'm making every effort to consistently grow my team. I can compete/hang in there with PvP, grand arena, galactic challenges, etc. But conquest is beyond frustrating; it's not fun for me anymore and I'm just waiting for it to end.

Thanks for hearing me vent.