Forum Discussion

8 years ago

dollar for dollar ( I mean donut for donut)

Whats the best use of donuts to increase multiplier?

T Tree? Jet Engine Bike? The murder outlines?

From what I can see, the white fences would be the best return for donuts?
    ratbag72
    New Spectator
    T-tree tied with Jet Bikes (when on rebate for 20 sprinkles) by a long way over anything else currently. Tree is great if you want to do a forest, Jet bike is better if you are getting closer to item limit as it's 4 trees to 1 bike.
  • Mystery boxes are the best dollars to donuts. Mbs are reliable and the 30+10 donut prizes help offset the cost.

Somebody did the math and it comes out to about 8 donuts to increase your multiplier using MBs and 10 donuts with JEBs or T-Tree with rebate. 10D is still ~really~ good though.
  • "sjsebayacc131;c-1634394" wrote:
    Mystery boxes are the best dollars to donuts. Mbs are reliable and the 30+10 donut prizes help offset the cost.

Somebody did the math and it comes out to about 8 donuts to increase your multiplier using MBs and 10 donuts with JEBs or T-Tree with rebate. 10D is still ~really~ good though.

Keep in mind that the mystery box is based on long term averages. If you only have a small amount of donuts to invest, you may be more comfortable buying items that you know have a bonus. If you plan on spending lots of donuts, the mystery box should yield the best donut to bonus percent ratio.
  • There is nothing that beats the Beach Hideaways. If you can afford them buy them all and upgrade them all. It pays out at 1%/5 donut ratio. After that, the Mystery box gives 1% for about 7-8 donuts. Jet Engine Bike and T-Tree currently pay 1% for 10 donuts.
  • @jtgroth Good point.

I am in "long-term mode", slowly chugging to 1000%.

"anaquarind;c-1634418" wrote:
    There is nothing that beats the Beach Hideaways. If you can afford them buy them all and upgrade them all. It pays out at 1%/5 donut ratio. After that, the Mystery box gives 1% for about 7-8 donuts. Jet Engine Bike and T-Tree currently pay 1% for 10 donuts.

I forgot about the amazingness that is the BH.

• Except that the beach house is a giant ugly mess, and limited to 5 / 100% when fully upgraded. BH is a good starter though.
  • @sflowers330

I was just moving my mess around, trying to make it acceptable, when I noticed the pieces can go on the beach too.

*mind blown*
  • @sjsebayacc131 - interesting, i'll have to check that out. I've used parts here and there, but I still don't like it. :)
  • @sflowers330
    I had no idea. My beach in SH was bare except for a few lawn chairs.

I'm not a big fan either because of the size but the multiplier makes up for it.