Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Don't forget to upgrade your CoC characters

homer 182! i'm sure someone is at 300

I was hoping to get them all to 100 but not a chance. marge is at 57
  • And spend all that elixir. I'd rather have 10 hay carts in storage than leftover elixir.

My Homer is only 80, Marge 26, Bart 36, Lisa 50. My castles are 20, 24, and 24. (I mostly gave up after I got all the prizes)
  • badbutttuesday wrote:
    homer 182! i'm sure someone is at 300

I was hoping to get them all to 100 but not a chance. marge is at 57

I had hope to get them all over a hundred as well. Like you said not a chance.

Homer 250+, Lisa 150+, Bart 100+, Marge 75+
  • Homer level 75. So will there be any notable difference in the costume, seeing as most of us won't be bringing them out much (if ever) after this event?
  • keithzilla208 wrote:
    Homer level 75. So will there be any notable difference in the costume, seeing as most of us won't be bringing them out much (if ever) after this event?

People took the bragging rights dialogue to maybe mean that it would but I'm kinda doubtful EA will be so generous.

The wizard Marge skin is probably the only one I'll use on a regular basis because I like her 4hr fireball task.
  • I guess I'll be using Marge and Bart regularly, but Homer and Lisa both have better costumes. I love Mr. Plough melting snow in the middle of summer...!!

By the way, I just cleared 10 neighbours who have not yet started the event yet. You can add me to fill those slots for Halloween.