Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Dont hate me...

I like the extra long events.

I prefer to play with my girl friend. If the events are too time requiring, she loses interest. She is still working on getting Gabbo, and looks like she will just do it so the event was staged pretty well to cater to those who don't hardcore the game.
  • Yeah. There's really no urgency anymore. I started with the monorail and barely got the Railyard. I love bonuts as much as the next guy, but requiring points/currency/etc. based on your level would be great.
  • Personally I like that longer events give you more time to do what you want to do in the event. I want casual games so I get aggravated when they make something where I need to schedule my life around the game instead of the game around my life. When there are at least a dozen different things I can be doing or have to do at any given time I don't want to be getting all mad because I forgot to check in and now fall behind and hope to get everything before the deadline. I play games to have fun. Leave annoyances and stuff that makes me mad to real life. In a game if i have everything done and there is still time left I just do other stuff and come back when there is more new stuff to do or get.