Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Donut Dilemma

SF comes first before KL so Kamp Krusty
  • gregp07 wrote:
    Tough decision I have to make. At some point I am going to get both of these! but I'm getting one tomorrow, so what should it be?
    I'm either getting:
    Eyeballs of Death and Mt. Krustmore OR Kamp Krusty and another item under 100 donuts
    Please bear in mind that I am only building the duff pavilion so have not finished KL yet.

Kamp Krusty and Pet shop or up up and buffett if you don't have it pet shop comes with Jub Jub who has a task and pet shop helps consumerism
  • For me Springfield takes precedence over Krustyland, plus Kamp Krusty comes with premium jobs for Bart and includes some very cool outdoor tasks.
  • Get whatever you think will satisfy you the most. If you do not plan to use KL much, then I think Kamp Krusty is a pretty worthy investment. I don't know what else you have to spend the other 100 donuts.
  • The other 100 donuts you could also save in case a limited time item comes that you want
  • dave3490 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    gregp07 wrote:
    Tough decision I have to make. At some point I am going to get both of these! but I'm getting one tomorrow, so what should it be?
    I'm either getting:
    Eyeballs of Death and Mt. Krustmore OR Kamp Krusty and another item under 100 donuts
    Please bear in mind that I am only building the duff pavilion so have not finished KL yet.

Kamp Krusty and Pet shop or up up and buffett if you don't have it pet shop comes with Jub Jub who has a task and pet shop helps consumerism

I'm with drosax1 on this one, get Kamp Krusty if that's on your list and then using the remaining 100, get up up and buffet, good payout and unlocks some 10hr tasks for characters :-)

+1 :thumbup: I'm with these guys too :wink:
  • I have to Recommend Kamp Krusty also.

Buy what you love but The Krustyland buildings will generate tickets which will help you complete Kl. Then you can exchange tickets for cask. Kamp Krusty will generate cash right away. If you need the boost to build KL , go that way but most would build Sp first