Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Donut Dilemma

in my game crazy cat lady did not have a limited tag below it I see it as a permanent addition to the game
  • She's a permanent addition so is Dewey Largo.

If you are still trying earn eggs Crazy cat lady has an Easter task to throw bunnies.

Just go with the one you like most
  • dave3490 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    So... The new updates Forces me to choose.

I really like Mr. Largo , but at the same time i want The Crazy Cat Lady. I am still not certain if the Cat Lady is limited.
    Will i be able to purchase her a month from now or will she dissapear along with thebeaster event?

As far as i'm aware, Crazy Cat Lady is not limited time like other items released during this Easter event, i don't even recall seeing a 'limited time' bar below her. I think it shoudl be ok to wait, however, it is personal choice as we know Mr Largo is permanent, so you can get him anytime :)

Yah she has the tag 'New' beneath her, but still was'nt sure. I found it weird that they shoul add a permanent addition outside level updates. But i guess i'll go for mr. Largo then.
  • Wijsheid wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    So... The new updates Forces me to choose.

I really like Mr. Largo , but at the same time i want The Crazy Cat Lady. I am still not certain if the Cat Lady is limited.
    Will i be able to purchase her a month from now or will she dissapear along with thebeaster event?

As far as i'm aware, Crazy Cat Lady is not limited time like other items released during this Easter event, i don't even recall seeing a 'limited time' bar below her. I think it shoudl be ok to wait, however, it is personal choice as we know Mr Largo is permanent, so you can get him anytime :)

Yah she has the tag 'New' beneath her, but still was'nt sure. I found it weird that they shoul add a permanent addition outside level updates. But i guess i'll go for mr. Largo then.

Yea no worries she's definitely not limited time so you can wait for Gil deal if you want and Mr. Largo does cost the same as Frink,Jasper, Luann.