Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Donut sharing

zafofabi18 wrote:
I wanted to purchase donuts for a friend on his birthday but so far the only way is for me to put my credit card info on his google+ account

You could also buy him a Play gift card.
  • I wish I could buy a boatload and split it between two accounts....I mean as long as we're posting our donut purchasing fantasies I figured I'd get mine on here too. :D
  • 4kidsandacatdog wrote:
    I wish I could buy a boatload and split it between two accounts....I mean as long as we're posting our donut purchasing fantasies I figured I'd get mine on here too. :D

I wish I was on the boatload on my way to diabetes island.

What would you all spend 2400 donuts on if you had them right now? No one better say rush through event! Such a waste unless you're filthy rich.
  • zafofabi18 wrote:
    4kidsandacatdog wrote:
    I wish I could buy a boatload and split it between two accounts....I mean as long as we're posting our donut purchasing fantasies I figured I'd get mine on here too. :D

What would you all spend 2400 donuts on if you had them right now? No one better say rush through event! Such a waste unless you're filthy rich.

2,385 white picket fences and 1 Homer Buddha. :)
  • teo47 wrote:
    zafofabi18 wrote:
    4kidsandacatdog wrote:

*slow clap*

Epic.

I would visit you two times daily to view your white picket fence.
  • zafofabi18 wrote:
    teo47 wrote:
    zafofabi18 wrote:
    4kidsandacatdog wrote:

*slow clap*

Epic.

Awesome, well send a friend request and I'll let you know once I buy that boatload! I start my neighbor visits from the end of the list, by the way!
  • teo47 wrote:
    zafofabi18 wrote:
    teo47 wrote:
    zafofabi18 wrote:
    4kidsandacatdog wrote:

*slow clap*

Epic.

Awesome, well send a friend request and I'll let you know once I buy that boatload! I start my neighbor visits from the end of the list, by the way!

Zafobi is tsto name.

I'm always one click away from "other Springfield" ;)
  • 4kidsandacatdog wrote:

With multiple games the above is my wish As well. :D
  • zafofabi18 wrote:

Every premium character and building in the game I could afford, starting with Spider Pig of course...

About a 2 weeks into the game I was wishing I had money to spend on donuts. Then it dawned on me... I've got all that credit on iTunes that I got for Christmas and birthdays (I asked for ONE $15 or $20 card) that I'll never use because my iPod Touch is so old that nothing I would spend money on will play on it... I had enough to buy a Store Full and a Truckload. So I bought almost all the premium kids to go Trick-or-Treating for me and spent most of the rest on Christmas stuff.