Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Door #6 Not Opening

emymarek721 wrote:
Is anyone else having this problem? I've tried several times, but I can't get it to open. :(

Mine too but only after homer finished the third task, I didn't get the prize and it won't open. But it did say I finished 6/6 santas tasks, but that task is still in my task book and I didn't get a reward for that either.
  • I've finished tasks 1-5, so there shouldn't be a reason for it not to open.

Plus, I've restarted the game several times... no luck.

I'm going to wait a little while and try again. :)
  • billdoors1533 wrote:
    Go to kl or log out and in and it should be okay It seems to be a glitch

KL worked for me! Thanks! Billdoors!

emymarek721 wrote:
    I've finished tasks 1-5, so there shouldn't be a reason for it not to open.

Plus, I've restarted the game several times... no luck.

I'm going to wait a little while and try again. :)

GL emymarek hope it works for you soon!
  • I thought they opened at 8am UK time
    Edit:ignore me,didn't realise today was day 6
  • emymarek721 wrote:
    Is anyone else having this problem? I've tried several times, but I can't get it to open. :(

When I had this issue I had to delete and reinstall :( hope you fix the problem soon!
  • Sleeping_Sun05 wrote:
    emymarek721 wrote:

When I had this issue I had to delete and reinstall :( hope you fix the problem soon!

No need for all that. Just go to your friends & back. Or log off. Or shut your device off & on.
  • lg07cb218 wrote:
    emymarek721 wrote:

Mine too but only after homer finished the third task, I didn't get the prize and it won't open. But it did say I finished 6/6 santas tasks, but that task is still in my task book and I didn't get a reward for that either.

i had issue with completing the last task, not doing it, but collecting it. it gave me my burns snow man, but i did not get my 100 presents and more importantly, i did not get my 9th elf. thats 24 presents a day that i am now missing out on.
  • Bluejays20091 wrote:
    How long is homer quest?

which one? the 16 hour one, the 12 hour one or the 24 hour one?
    There are a lot of long homer quests.