Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Drone cop-out

Not sure if this has been covered already, my apologies if it has, but has anyone else noticed that you can't actually tap on agents during the last 2 or 3 seconds before the timer runs out? Very frustrating
  • I haven't noticed that but it always seems to me that they all appear right as my game is hitting zero.
  • Yeah a bunch of Agents appear just at the last couple of seconds and I can't tap them. Frustrating!
  • So I wasn't just imagining it. Happens to me too. Last few seconds but can't tap anything. Maybe there's a limit?
  • Same here and I estimated correctly, will take me 2 more days at this rate to get van.
    I think some folks are just getting luckier at drops then others. Hope it gets better during the next 2 acts. :)
  • "spritals148;1601611" wrote:
    Same here and I estimated correctly, will take me 2 more days at this rate to get van.
    I think some folks are just getting luckier at drops then others. Hope it gets better during the next 2 acts. :)

I believe that we get 3 schematics from every MIT drop next act, so hopefully that will make it slightly faster for you.
  • "ollyjay285;96498" wrote:
    Not sure if this has been covered already, my apologies if it has, but has anyone else noticed that you can't actually tap on agents during the last 2 or 3 seconds before the timer runs out? Very frustrating

Not sure if it’s quite as long as 2-3 seconds, but I also was thinking that there was a perceptible period of time at the end of the mini-game during which it failed to respond to taps. Just another reason to hate this mini-game.
  • @meinaz oh that would be sweet, I really want more the a couple of some of the deco's, they're pretty sweet.