Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Dumb Googleplex question

Ok, so the concept of these 'plex' theaters is that they have multiple screens and can therefore show more than one movie at a time...

So why can't we run all the movies simultaneously and get all the possible payouts at once?
  • "Brabsel;1459947" wrote:
    Same as the answer to "we should be able to collect everything at once" and "we should be able to send everyone to jobs at once".

The same applies here: this game is called tapped out. You need to tap and tap and tap. And everything that would make tapping easier is evil and bad!

But we can send everyone on a task at once.
  • "Brabsel;1459947" wrote:
    Same as the answer to "we should be able to collect everything at once" and "we should be able to send everyone to jobs at once".

The same applies here: this game is called tapped out. You need to tap and tap and tap. And everything that would make tapping easier is evil and bad!

But it's not the same. What the OP said is not just to minimize taps, it is about how this "plex" functions. :)

I agree, it should show all movies on all screens and earn all types of currency at once. :smile:
  • Good question Wadebear, I haven't got any answer to it as you say with a multi screen cinema you should be able to choose multiple films at the same time.
  • The same thing with the Springfield Bowl, only one act at a time. But you can have at least 4 characters going at once on the Opera stage. I say at least because I only have 4 that go there.
    You can really pack out a KEM with shoppers, and I've had at least nine characters in one brown house at once.
    Oh and while speaking about the Springfield Bowl, why wasn't Mr. Teeny allowed to Audition?
  • "spyder1952850;1460102" wrote:

Oh and while speaking about the Springfield Bowl, why wasn't Mr. Teeny allowed to Audition?

The Snow Monster couldn't demonstrate his talent either. :disappointed:
  • Its nuts have you ever been the only person in a cinema and this is a googolplex. Must be making a huge loss.
  • Fyi the plex is showing movies free right now. I assume tied to this 4x SH income special.

I'm using it to try to max out SH and the extra earners. Like i need to unlock the last earner of awards. Wolfcastle i think? I also just planted the last of the SH buildings. I'll build then store them.

I suspect the SH expansion is coming soon.
  • "4junk3000;1460220" wrote:
    Fyi the plex is showing movies free right now. I assume tied to this 4x SH income special.

I'm using it to try to max out SH and the extra earners. Like i need to unlock the last earner of awards. Wolfcastle i think? I also just planted the last of the SH buildings. I'll build then store them.

I suspect the SH expansion is coming soon.

Uh, don't store them unless you absolutely have to. They have hidden XP multipliers. Except the Exclusive Resorts. Don't even bother starting them...
  • "spyder1952850;1460102" wrote:
    The same thing with the Springfield Bowl, only one act at a time. But you can have at least 4 characters going at once on the Opera stage. I say at least because I only have 4 that go there.
    You can really pack out a KEM with shoppers, and I've had at least nine characters in one brown house at once.

The opera was made for the whole family to perform. SB is for only one. Even in the show it was only one