Forum Discussion

10 years ago

EA oversight

I noticed this as well! And I agree it's a bit frustrating not being able to see who sent them. However, I'm going on the assumption that any neighbour,who is able to, is sending them (if they've gotten to that point yet, or if my town doesn't already have 20 Feds walking around yet to be tapped). I was only able to drop 2 in your town when I visited today - apparently your town was already crawling with Feds when I got there! You are a popular guy, John! Must be the avatar! :P
  • PeterJamesFoote5 wrote:

For this reason I make a point of alternating starting at the end and working towards the beginning so that if I run out of time due to parenthood issues I still cover my friends at least every other day. It works out to be more frequently than that because I always get at least 80% through my list.

I'm also one of those who got a late start because of some family issues, so I am a little play away from having Feds myself too. Finally came here to see what to do.

And where the heck did the surgical centers come from. Don't think I missed a day since they sprang up?
    ------
    Currently room on my list.

The stomach staple center was from the end of the Thanksgiving quest.
  • I haven't had trouble catching the names, though I think it's because strangely, almost none of my roads are positioned below snow. I also tend to slow down before tapping the feds.

Re: visits, I think I'm going to do all fed button all the time. Not only does it actually help neighbors, but getting through the list was much quicker tonight. Should cut down on the annoying daily stagger with visit times and reduce the need to alternate neighbors.

LPNintendoITA wrote:
    last year they added the black background. think they forgot this year u.u

yup - should hopefully be easy to plug it back in, if they're reading.
  • suetopia wrote:
    barszap785 wrote:
    I agree. I've been moving the screen around so the fed is at the very bottom of the screen when I tap them. Even then I'm only able to read about half of them.

This is a good idea - I may start doing that too!

I only drop feds, if a town is full i come back later OR tab elf house or tree neighborina :wink:
  • Now i can drop some Feds/Agents in peoples towns thats all i do :) Its a winner for everyone :thumbup:
  • Even though it is hard to read the visitor's name, at least it's possible - I just try to pay closer attention. And the Feds are unlimited - this is fun!
  • Yes I have noticed how hard they are to read as well...plus I play on my phone which makes it small, and then I also feel that the script moves upward too quickly and disappears.

Needs to be bigger, slower and darker.
  • I finally just unlocked the Feds!
    So to all my neighbors on here, The Feds are on their way! :D
    And Thank you to all that have been sending them my way.. It's very much appreciated.
  • CookieKwan1 wrote:

On the topic of dropping FEDs, I visit all my neighbours in one go and they all get them unless their town is full. Then I'm tapping buildings, gift payout or no payout, so they know I was there, I tried to help but they were full. I'd like the neighbours from J on to know I'm not jipping them on visits just because I'm not being rewarded.
    I don't have time to be scattering visits or checking back in later to see if I can drop them then or alternating who's visited when. They're valued neighbours and I'll help each one whether it benefits me or not.

You have perfectly summed up my philosophy/technique with this! This is how I feel with neighbour visits in general, too, not just during events. I think neighbour visits should be seen as a fun addition to the game, not something that is stressful!

EDIT: my main reason for wanting to see the name is so I know potentially how many Feds to look for. I know when you find them all it tells you, but if I tap 2 Feds in a row and they are from different neighbours, I know that there are probably four more to go, etc. It makes estimating how many to look for a bit easier for me. :D