Forum Discussion

11 years ago

egg counter in neighbours' towns

jankrohn wrote:
Not sure whether this has been posted before, but just in case it hasn't, here's a disturbing fact I just noticed while visiting neighbours.

Usually you have 30 friend actions to earn 5 eggs each. Now suppose you visit a neighbour, who currently has no egg earning buildings to tap, and while you still have some of your 30 actions left, you decide to vandalize three buildings in his town to send him some FP.

These three taps will actuaally cound towards your 30 actions, even if you don't receive any eggs for them. In fact, you've just lost 15 eggs.

Bottom line: Don't tap anything but egg erning buildings in your friends' towns, or else you'll lose eggs.

I think it has but idr thanks for the heads up, also graffiti doesn't give your friends eggs or FP
  • Nice one for the heads up, i gratified a few peoples buildings last night and didnt check to see whether i lost any eggs so might resist from tapping those buildings just in case, as these eggs are to valuable to lose
  • I've found myself tapping on some graffiti buildings. But that was only when I needed to get my Righteousness back up to 5. Even then I only did it when I was only getting 1 egg per action.

I did loose 15 eggs the first time around as I learned the hard way when I got no eggs. Thought it was a glitch the 1st and 2nd building. So that was my fault.