Forum Discussion

12 years ago

egging my friends.. fairly

This is my plan too to try and help everyone. I think we are friends as well :)

Provided I can I will place it outside the town hall :)
  • juuube wrote:

yup .. I put urs right between the vollyball net and willies shack.. when I start getting more eggs than the few i seem to get currently from whacking snakes in my town., I will up it to 2-3 etc.. per visit.. still will be located in front or as close to the shack as possible..
  • PhenomTT wrote:
    I have decided to place one egg per town as i get them, as i have 98 friends, it may take a bit to get to you, but rest assured I will get there.. " look for the egg to be sitting on willies shacks front step or as close to the shack as possible"

Once i reach the end of my friends list I will go back to the beginning of the list and stat over.. 8)

That is what I thought everyone would be doing when I first read about this update.
    Your plan is the most fair and logical. I have done the same, though I only had about twenty eggs to start. I wish
    that my list were still alphabetized.

PhenomTT, I will place your eggs as you've asked. Please put mine down near the Whacking Grounds, by the
    penitentiary.
  • LinusB09 wrote:
    PhenomTT wrote:
    I have decided to place one egg per town as i get them, as i have 98 friends, it may take a bit to get to you, but rest assured I will get there.. " look for the egg to be sitting on willies shacks front step or as close to the shack as possible"

Once i reach the end of my friends list I will go back to the beginning of the list and stat over.. 8)

That is what I thought everyone would be doing when I first read about this update.
    Your plan is the most fair and logical. I have done the same, though I only had about twenty eggs to start. I wish

PhenomTT, I will place your eggs as you've asked. Please put mine down near the Whacking Grounds, by the
    penitentiary.

Can do. :)

I know others have been doing egg pacts etc.. I have real friends/family playing, but to me being a good neighbor means including everyone on my list in the fun and festivities..
  • LinusB09 wrote:
    PhenomTT wrote:

penitentiary.

Oops, I just reread your original, and realized that you will be placing your eggs near Willie's shack.

I need to officially wake up!!!
  • Dixins_Cider wrote:
    Agreed, this is the way to go. I was giving most to a specific friend but I feel badly that I have 99 other friends and I know I am receiving a lot from some of these kind people.

If you are on my friend list.....I plan to lay 2 eggs on opposite corners of your Krusty Burger :mrgreen:

Good for you.. revel in the joy of spreading the wealth.. I enjoy knowing every egg I place will bring a chuckle to someone as they crack that thing and beat the stuffing out of a snake.. :thumbup:
  • AwesomeMallis wrote:
    I do the same thing but with 3 eggs at a time while doing my grafitti round. I never go through all my neighbors at once but I get through them during the day and I will put 3 and only three in all of them :D Phenom I gave u 3 this morning :D

much obliged :)

with the few snakes and fewer eggs ive been seeing in my town I figured it was the best to limit one per visit till I get some of the prizes to boost snakes, then i will up the ante for everyone..would love to fill folks towns with them like an easter egg hunt.. but one can only do with what one has to work with..
  • juuube wrote:
    PhenomTT wrote:
    juuube wrote:

yup .. I put urs right between the vollyball net and willies shack.. when I start getting more eggs than the few i seem to get currently from whacking snakes in my town., I will up it to 2-3 etc.. per visit.. still will be located in front or as close to the shack as possible..

Aaah that was from you!!! I took that egg before I saw this post and wondered afterwards if that was from you :). Why thank you!!

I just hunted you out and placed my last one in front of the city hall - you had the perfect spot for it :) :D

Got it ;)

With my friends list all jumbled u were towards the front of the list, so theres no alphabetical order to go on.

So If a friend of mine hasnt found one in front of willies shack yet, no worries, I will get there eventually.. ;)
  • add me, callumh167

ill share my eggs out across all my friends aswell, and wont use lisa to steal snakes!
  • Same for the most part. I've distributed a few but my plan all along has been to hit everyone at once. I just wish I knew who was leaving me eggs so I could return the favor immediately.