Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Elf problem solved??

At a guess logging in every 4 hours (as compared to more frequently) means that the number of highly visible elves increases (and so you clear more) or a longer time away means that you have less elf hunting fatigue (so you are more careful to get more of them). I'm fairly sure that the rate is consistent though. The only issue I don't know how to track is when exactly do the elves spawn (I think it's at the top of the hour and the 30 minute mark but who knows).

One thing to be careful of is if you log in less frequently, your neighbors are going to be less likely to find a cannon or tunnel that they can tap so you'd miss those opportunities. I'm basically being super hard core at clearing the elves 3 times a day (ie hiding all buildings and decos) & then just doing a spot check around the cannon when I log in to clear it/fire it.
  • If you only log in every 4 hours then you will be waiting longer to shoot your cannon which in turn will make you miss firing it a few times a day. That's where your extra elves are coming from.