Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Enough With The "Make Springfielders" Tasks!

I am beginning to hate every time a task pops up that involves sending every Spirngfielder to do a task. It wouldn't bother me so much if I was able to send all my characters on tasks using the unemployment office after the 5 requested Springfielders are sent to satisfy the quest task. But c'mon already, 300+ characters is time consuming. Plus if you send everyone, it could crash your game when you click on the thumbs up when it's completed. I know the simple solution is only send the 5 and leave everyone untasked but I'd rather my characters earn their keep.

Anyone else annoyed by it?
  • "Chris60119;c-1960241" wrote:
    I send 5 and then rush them with doughnuts. I hate these tasks as much as everyone else.

I also. I find this to be a good and rather satisfying use of farmed donuts.
  • With the "make springfielders" tasks, in quests for minor or major events, you don't need to send everyone...you only have to sent the required number and I always stick with that.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Ya, changing skins on you is bad behavior and of course recognizing the 5 have been sent would be ideal.
    Willy9292
    Seasoned Adventurer
    "jaythecanadian;c-1960796" wrote:
    With the "make springfielders" tasks, in quests for minor or major events, you don't need to send everyone...you only have to sent the required number and I always stick with that.

True you do not have to send everyone. I think the point being made though is if you don't, the employment office is useless until that task ends, as everyone else has a highlighted task. So you either send everyone or leave most of your people untasked.

• A few "Send Springfielders" tasks will trigger the blue progress wheel when the other part(s) of the questline are addressed.

(ie. The She-She Lounge or Ajax Steel Mill's "Send Springfielders" tasks.)
  • EA needs to implement a "Tap All" feature where everything is collected and counted at once. They could also add an on/off option for the purists who still want to see the animation of the money and XP being collected.