Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Event currency going to waste?

Hi guys,

I have a question and wasn't able to find an answer in the forum so far:

I have noticed that when I have already accumulated, say, 2900 foam knives, and then finish the Springfielders event jobs (10 figures x 72 foam knives = 720 foam knives), the record goes back to 0 (instead of 0 + 620 "leftover" knives = 620).

Is this normal? I am a bit disappointed because I actually see all the knives being counted towards my total score after picking the donut box, but somehow they do not count towards the bonus donut task.

almirena
  • Thanks for your replies! So I'll just keep an eye on the bonuts meter before collecting and try to plan a bit :smiley:
  • There was one event where the surplus rolled over to the next round of bonuts, but I can’t remember which one that was. I wish they’d do that again, since they’ve proven they have the capability to do so.
  • "MarkNMo;c-1956994" wrote:
    There was one event where the surplus rolled over to the next round of bonuts, but I can’t remember which one that was. I wish they’d do that again, since they’ve proven they have the capability to do so.

I agree! I don't like that it zeros out while I'm in the process of collecting event currency.
  • You can plan ahead, use math, and estimate your way around much of the currency waste you're referring to but the effort isn't worth the return.
  • I wasn't going to plan my day around tapping, but if there's only 100 knives left to fill the meter, I will definitely not collect the 1.500 knives reward for finishing my daily task :smirk:
  • "almirenaaa;c-1957230" wrote:
    I wasn't going to plan my day around tapping, but if there's only 100 knives left to fill the meter, I will definitely not collect the 1.500 knives reward for finishing my daily task :smirk:

Neighbor it up at that point.
  • It's the only real challenge to these events anymore. You have to calculate and manage your currency production.