Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Everything in Group Storage is GONE! HUH??

Just was going to look into my group storage, which I had DOZENS of designs inside. And just looked now and now all of a sudden NONE of my grouped items are in there anymore!!! I had a epic 3d design which was a group of about 120 items and now its gone. Including other designs as well, wtf happened to them because they are NOT in my town. Am I the only one that got screwed over with???? Has this happend to anyone else? Because I was one of the people that was very supportive for this feature and now everything I stored in there literally vanished into thin air! :# :#
  • I just checked mine and it appears to all be there still. Do you have the ability to log in from another device? I've had luck with a second device somehow ignoring an issue the first device had. Good luck.
    http://i.imgur.com/aNSUNlG.png
  • Clearing that didn't do anything. I give up.....I just guess I have to try to remember what I made.....I don't have a clue what I had in there but I had dozens of stuff. One thing I do remember I made luckily I got a screenshot of it a long time ago that I uploaded. So I have to redesign it, idk....maybe this time I can make it better than it already was. But I still will have to store it because it was over 100+ items.