Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Exposing The Egg Trading Cheaters

ud_glassman wrote:
We're only a few days away from the end of Whacking Day, and it seems several people, including myself are getting burned by others who fail to live up to there end of the bargain in trading eggs... Let's expose them here so others will not have the same misfortune.

Latest person on my list: Rohanko

Wow, I saw that person create several threads saying he had 1500/2500 eggs to trade. LOL.
  • rohanko wrote:
    I never cheated anyone I have the eggs back fair!!!! I have over 3000 eggs and if you want to believe this clowns rubbish go ahead . I give my eggs back and I am posting many threds because I have eggs to trade if you believe that I am scamming them then you can believe that I'm playing fair game

Which is why you have yet to deliver the 250 eggs you agreed to trade.
  • Rohanko is nota cheat. He gave me over 500 eggs when we agreed for only 100. Thanks dude.
  • rohanko wrote:
    I never cheated anyone I have the eggs back fair!!!! I have over 3000 eggs and if you want to believe this clowns rubbish go ahead . I give my eggs back and I am posting many threds because I have eggs to trade if you believe that I am scamming them then you can believe that I'm playing fair game

Why would someone randomly lie about being cheated by you?

Which is more likely:

A. A person who creates a million threads to get someone to trade (lure victims to get scammed)

B. A person randomly accuses someone of scamming with absolutely no motive.

Obviously A, I saw right through your post last night... no way would I ever trade with you. The fact that you may have done some honest trades in the past does not prove or disprove your innocence... Personally, I'd think that there is a chance that the people supporting you are sock puppet accounts.

• Dont worry everyone, I have informed the police and the FBI. They of course laughed at me and then fined me for wasting time

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,393 PostsLatest Activity: 58 minutes ago