Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Extra Wheel Coins: Donate?

I would love it if I could put my tokens in the gift bags so I could deliver them that way.
  • I would love this too. I have around 40 game tokens and i have friends who havent cleared the wheel yet.
    I would love to gift/donate them too :-)
  • Ideas that remove the need to buy donuts to spin the wheel? Never going to be implemented. Thats ea for u
  • I wish I could give mine away as well. I've been letting my 5 year old niece spin for her own enjoyment. Her face lights up when she sees she wins money :lol:
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    Ideas that remove the need to buy donuts to spin the wheel? Never going to be implemented. Thats ea for u

This. I thought of the whole "it would be great to donate" concept once I cleared the wheel too, and immediately it came to mind that no way, no how would EA allow that. It would be nice to have *something* to do with them though.
  • It would just be nice to know. I am assuming that the coins will be worthless but I have been saving them just in case. Hoping I will have some heads up to try and get some free cash but now that those odds are lower I will probably just get more gift cards :? Otherwise my vote is also to drop them at my neighbors like a gold coin in the red bucket!
  • I know it won't happen, but I'm still sort of hoping to wake up to bell ringers on every corner, collecting coins for Springfielders in need.