Forum Discussion

10 years ago

FED's and Neighbor Visits Question

From what I understand - at this time assuming nothing changes, it is more beneficial to drop Feds than tap on houses since the neighbor gets a present for each Fed you drop, and you get the same amount of presents.

And I had the same question about whether they go away or not, and LPNintendo said they do not go away. Since a town can only hold 20, there may be times you choose to tap on houses, or tap on one house and come back later to drop 2 Feds, or simply come back later.
  • Brevis45 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    I have a question too, I know when you visit neighbours you stop receiving presents after you've Visited so many, but do your neighbours still get presents from the Feds you've dropped in their towns, even when you've stopped getting them yourself? Or do they only get money and XP from the feds you drop after you've stopped getting presents yourself?
    Hope that makes more sense than i think it did! :lol: :?

Your neighbours still get the presents even if you no longer do. :-)

HappyGamer73 wrote:
    As far as I know, you always get a present for tapping a Fed (that sounds worse than it was supposed to!). I've always received 1 present each time, and I assume at least once was when the neighbour had surpassed their limit.

wadebear wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    I have a question too, I know when you visit neighbours you stop receiving presents after you've Visited so many, but do your neighbours still get presents from the Feds you've dropped in their towns, even when you've stopped getting them yourself? Or do they only get money and XP from the feds you drop after you've stopped getting presents yourself?

Yes.

:twisted:

Yes, your neighbors still get presents from the Feds you send them.

That's great! Thanks guys! :D