Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Fight System Busted/Bugged

I have not experienced this, but just in case it's related to you losing connection, be sure you have a good wifi or data signal, and that no other apps are running while you play.

Maybe a reinstall couldn't hurt, just in case it's something related to your on device files. I hope you get it sorted
  • I've had issues with the game freezing, like if I try and heal one of the fighters or do something else. It's pretty frustrating when it happens, but I've been able to resume the fight after I shut down the game and restart.
  • Twice I have the problem when I won all the characters would disappear then it would say I lost the battle.
  • I won and it told me I lost once. And I've had the fighters get stuck where they wouldn't switch places. And when the player who was fighting lost, the other two wouldnt go in.
  • After several days of play with no issues I've just had the glitch where after winning all 3 fights the fighters disappeared and I got the 'you lost' message. Hopefully it is a one off as there was no obvious cause.
  • I just experienced this problem now. I had one fighter left with one heart, the enemy had no hearts left. All I could do was attack, heal or retreat. I kept pressing attack to see if it would help, but eventually I had to retreat. Now I've got a felon just standing in my orphan alley. Quite annoying actually.
  • Did this to me last night I had beat all the characters but there's was a hiccup and the server froze for a sec then it recorded it as a loss really pissed me off because I have a perfect record or had a perfect record.
  • I've had an issue where a character would not switch over, even after dying. The game would just force me to forfeit the battle. No do overs either.