Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Finally...

good to know,thanks for information...
  • Congratz!!! I finished mine before winter event and it kind of made me sad to see all the cash I was putting into the Money Mountain....which could have gone to an aspirational.....Happy Tapping!!!
  • A couple of the sarcastic replies above are entirely unnecessary, unhelpful and pathetic, and the authors need to think before they post.

There are 9 levels on the IRS building, last level costs 7m!
  • I know it feels like a money sucking object, but honestly, the payouts for Burns tasks at the Money Mountain are awesome!
  • I did it all for the skin...... Congrats it is a time consuming thing to complete
  • 74hands wrote:
    A couple of the sarcastic replies above are entirely unnecessary, unhelpful and pathetic, and the authors need to think before they post.

There are 9 levels on the IRS building, last level costs 7m!

+1 Sarcasm when someone achieves something ain't cool people. Be happy for a fellow player. Don't be A holes! :roll:

I just got the lodge a few days ago too. I put a few things aside and now I'm trying to play catch up. Specifically with springfield heights. It's crazy, I'm only at $123 million there. Some people are a whole billion richer. So sad. :lol:
  • Congrats! I just finished Money Mountain this morning and am loving the animation on Burns's first task.