Forum Discussion

12 years ago

FINALLY! Eddie and Lou!!!

Loving your craptastic post! :wink:
  • I haven't even started the questline yet. This has now become my top priority.
  • And you will also need another Kwikie Mart,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have now 6 :x

Sadly i am not spending a single donut more until the give us stores, and more space literaly i dont have where to put them.
  • A new building, a new high dollar structure, a new premium character (with a helicopter), a new decoration, a new vehicle, two new characters, a new premium decoration, and a new animal....

FANTASTIC UPDATE!!!!

(not to mention a massive price reduction on Calmwood if you had been waiting!)
  • JoshSherer wrote:
    I have $20m so I don't care about a price reduction.

That's surprising, I figured it was your massively misplaced contempt for the game that kept you from caring about stuff like that.
  • I have to agree with the decorations. The statue is ugly imo, and you don't even get to see Eddie train with the wall when his 12h task is Train for Action with the wall.
  • AOneTrueHero wrote:
    I like the update. But seriously . . we need the courthouse .

What we need is for EA to stop increasing the indolence, gluttony and consumerism scales without giving us real new buildings to put towards them. Needing so many KEMs, GNBs and KBs to fill that up is not cool, man. (of course, I had $12M built up before buying the new stuff, so guess it doesn't matter so much, except for XP.)