Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Finding Robo-Funzos in other towns

Really difficult to find them unless you look for wide open snowy land patches. Against the snow they are easy to find.
(Title edited to include “robo”)
  • Sometimes they're right out in the open and easy to tap. When they're not, it takes forever to find them. I've already tapped regular Funzos and C.H.U.M. by mistake.
  • "TheJuiceLoosener;c-1845567" wrote:
    Sometimes they're right out in the open and easy to tap. When they're not, it takes forever to find them. I've already tapped regular Funzos and C.H.U.M. by mistake.

I keep tapping Frink's robot dog!
  • "johncolombo;c-1845587" wrote:
    has anyone noticed if visits help neighbors? Doesn't look like it would.

Don't think so. Helpful neighbour visits seem to be a thing of the past.
  • can’t finish invasion is a snow job pt8 til tomorrow (in crawl town) because i didn’t let the storyline go far enough to prompt the find the robo fuzios in friends towns to show upand did a quick visit to them. wondered why i could only tap buildings but figured neighbors hadn’t updated yet
  • I wish we had some sort of function to find them easier. It's like finding a needle in a haystack if you have neighbors with massive, massive towns.

I don't know if I'll consistently tap in neighbors' towns, though if I do; I don't think I'll slog through my neighbors who have really big towns.
  • Also, tapping robo-funzos in neighbor towns doesn't count toward the count for the daily task "Clear Robo-Funzos".
  • Hard to find, but still better than those Snakes in the Halloween event a while back (Campfire Halloween). That was a complete nightmare!
  • "anaquarind;c-1846102" wrote:
    Hard to find, but still better than those Snakes in the Halloween event a while back (Campfire Halloween). That was a complete nightmare!

And whacking day. The horror.