Forum Discussion

AirurandoP
Rising Newcomer
7 years ago

Invisible untappable robo funzo

I keep being taken to my church to tap a robo Funzo that does not exist.

At first I thought I wasn't finding him so hid everything around the area. Then I moved every item from that area or stored them.

Then I noticed I was being taken to where ever I moved the church to but there is nothing there to tap.

I've rebooted the game to no avail and I cannot tap any more robo funzo as icon keeps bringing me to the church.

Looks like i'll have to wait for the church to empty and then store it. Very annoying!

Any ideas?
  • "AirurandoP;d-190831" wrote:

At first I thought I wasn't finding him so hid everything around the area. Then I moved every item from that area or stored them.

Then I noticed I was being taken to where ever I moved the church to but there is nothing there to tap.

I've rebooted the game to no avail and I cannot tap any more robo funzo as icon keeps bringing me to the church.

Looks like i'll have to wait for the church to empty and then store it. Very annoying!

Any ideas?

The funzos will be attached to characters that are in the church and will be tap able once the characters have finished their tasks in the building, if you can't wait simply store the building and the characters will be set free and you can then tap the funzos.
  • I had some of these - mostly around my She-She Lounge. The remedy was just to forget about them for awhile - come back later to find that all funzos were now visible & tappable.
  • "devilhunt1449;c-1866792" wrote:
    "AirurandoP;d-190831" wrote:

Any ideas?

The funzos will be attached to characters that are in the church and will be tap able once the characters have finished their tasks in the building, if you can't wait simply store the building and the characters will be set free and you can then tap the funzos.

There were threads mentioning this at the outset of the event, although just to be clear the glitch is not specific to the church. I’ve personally seen it with respect to a couple of buildings.

• "KrustyBrand;c-1866798" wrote:
    "devilhunt1449;c-1866792" wrote:
    "AirurandoP;d-190831" wrote:

Any ideas?

There were threads mentioning this at the outset of the event, although just to be clear the glitch is not specific to the church. I’ve personally seen it with respect to a couple of buildings.

Same here, Ive had it happen a few times at various buildings. Since EA always explains the dynamics of the event so clearly it took me a while (and a trip here) to figure it out. I actually had 2 characters in the same building (brown house) that had this happen to them last night