Castiel_Touk
Seasoned Newcomer
2 years ago

Food Wars Event Live

There's a new event gone live today.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "4junk3000;c-2232265" wrote:
    Ugh I had no idea and left my device at home today Boooo-Urns! ?I did the update last nite but nothing changed. I miss the old days when folks in the know would give us ADVANCE info to be prepared.

Seeing how nothing was posted I was expecting a week off and then I checked the wiki just in case and there it was starting today.
  • @zim999777 - Dimwillie's questline kicks in when you finish the event ( or the event ends )
  • "1-Graham-S;c-2232279" wrote:
    @zim999777 - Dimwillie's questline kicks in when you finish the event ( or the event ends )

Ok, that's a first, normally it's starts after you buy or unlock the character.
  • Ugh I had no idea and left my device at home today Boooo-Urns! ?I did the update last nite but nothing changed. I miss the old days when folks in the know would give us ADVANCE info to be prepared.
    bluntcard
    Seasoned Novice
    I have wanted more of those cactus for years. I bought a bunch and they have a good XP. And does anybody buy skins? I always forget about them once I have them.
  • I bought all of the opening stuff.
    Does anyone know when Dimwillie's quest begins?
    Cause when I bought him his quest didn't begin.
  • @zim999777 - it's unusual but not unheard of - but it's been a while and I can't think when the last one was