Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Freddy Quimby: Civil Servant?

He's not one in my game.
  • wiedmannaj wrote:
    He's not showing the DNA task for Celebrities, either. and the one who is saying he is a Civil Servant is the game itself, as he is part of the Civil Servant character collection.

You're right! I could have sworn that list stopped at the K9 Officer when I checked yesterday...

I'll have to check his tasks more carefully when I get to him on my next round... Never mind that, I just went ahead and stored it. My Freddy has NO crafting tasks.

I hope I don't have to re-install my games again. It takes forever on our slow internet...
  • wadebear wrote:
    wiedmannaj wrote:
    He's not showing the DNA task for Celebrities, either. and the one who is saying he is a Civil Servant is the game itself, as he is part of the Civil Servant character collection.

You're right! I could have sworn that list stopped at the K9 Officer when I checked yesterday...

I'll have to check his tasks more carefully when I get to him on my next round... Never mind that, I just went ahead and stored it. My Freddy has NO crafting tasks.

I hope I don't have to re-install my games again. It takes forever on our slow internet...

Freddy has no crafting tasks for anyone
  • Well, I just re-installed my iPad game and Freddy still has no crafting task. Another 30 minutes of my life wasted... (along with a big chunk of our monthly bandwidth allotment!)

I have also reported this to Customer Support and posted about it in the Answer HQ forum (reached through the Customer Support link).

The Customer Support representative said (yes, 'said' - I used the call back) that he will forward the issue to the people who work on bugs.