Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Friend Visits

When I go to my friends’ towns, there is never anything to tap. It I can tap things in other Springfield.

I have one friend who visits somewhat regularly and I tried to return the favor, but I couldn’t tap anything in his town. Same for every friend I tried. I know it can’t be that every single friend of mine is saturated with already tapped buildings. Is there a bug?
  • Some towns have been like that u can sometimes spray paint buildings when there's nothing to click on try clicking on Moe's or town hall or the school
    niahunt
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "weagle1294705;d-260060" wrote:
    When I go to my friends’ towns, there is never anything to tap. It I can tap things in other Springfield.

I have one friend who visits somewhat regularly and I tried to return the favor, but I couldn’t tap anything in his town. Same for every friend I tried. I know it can’t be that every single friend of mine is saturated with already tapped buildings. Is there a bug?

It’s been like that for me for months now.
    Yes, it is a bug, in some towns you can only vandalise (ie the spray paint).

My own town is also affected by this in that my neighbours can also only vandalise my town, although I know there are plenty of buildings that they can tap on it does not show up for them.

It’s been going on for so long now that I doubt it will ever be fixed by EA.

• Unfortunately it's a bug in the game that seems to come and go from time to time, the issue has been around for many many months and EA don't seem to be in any hurry to fix it, hopefully one day it will be fixed but to be brutally honest I've been playing that long I have got used to playing with all the glitches and bugs and just ignore or play around them.