Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Friend Visits

Is it just me or are friend visits rewards for this event lower, I remember in previous events being able to get to around 35 friends before the event currency stopped and reverted back to xp and cash.
Today I started with 7578 Fairy Dust and 860 Goblin Gold and only received 44 FD and 88 GG having only visited 15 friends before reverting back to cash and xp.
Also friend visit notifications aren't working, so what's the incentive of visiting friends if your only going to receive 44 event currency over 24 hours.
  • For this event there really is no incentive to visit your neighbours as the amount of items that you receive is tiny and your neighbours get nothing.
  • Loading friends towns during an event seems to take twice as long as usual. Taken together with all other above listed disincentives, short answer is, why bother?
  • We usually can hit 30 friends and get event related rewards, thats why I only have 30 neighbors, not sure what the number is this event but it ia much lower, maybe 15
  • I noticed the same thing. I only go when it's a daily task so I can earn the 200 fairy dust reward. Although, since I'm already in the friend screen I'll go ahead and visit another 14 friends. But since it doesn't help my friends I don't think about it that often :(